09-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Join Date: Sep 2016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Originally Posted by MrsCunningham
if it causes difficulty breathing take him to emergency, they may need to do xrays or a scan something is causing it to come back , respiratory distress is not something to wait for
This 2nd bout of swelling that started tonight has not affected his breathing, he is just noteceably uncomfortable. to call in emergency starts at 200$ and they hate it you have to call them at home they complain they are sleeping and then will take a half hour to get down there in our tiny town then will most likely push on the lump like last time and tell me to wait until tomorrow my town really sucks it's a ploy to get 200$ out of you for sure, and unfortunately I am on disability limited income so can't afford things like emergency unless it is an emergency. I love my dog enough I will take him to the vet in the morning and pay the xray bills and whatnot to figure this out I was just wondering how to proceed right now as i dont even know how to dose my dog with anything :/
Last edited by popcornh; 09-16-2016 at 12:38 AM.