05-16-2016, 11:12 AM
Join Date: Jun 2012
Mentioned: 359 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How long since the surgery?
Was she keeping water and food down at the vet?
How does her incision look?
What's her temperature?
If it has only been a day or two since surgery she may still be nauseated from the anesthesia.
If she were my dog, I'd either try to wait till the vet was open then get her in first thing, or if she even got slightly worse I'd get her to the e-vet. Waiting would also depend on if I suspected that the nausea was brought on by an infection, if I did I'd get her in to an e-vet whether or not she seemed to be getting worse.
If her incision was looking more swollen then it originally was, or was looking red and inflamed, and/or if she's running a temperature I'd also get her to an e-vet, since both of those indicate it could be an infection.