she has an intestinal blockage, that would be a miserable way to die "naturally". I have known one dog whose owners opted to do neither surgery nor euthanize, wanting to see if she could "make it on her own" with only supportive care, and she lingered for nearly 2 weeks, multiple days in a virtually comatose state, leaking putrid material from nearly every orifice, before finally dying. That dog suffered terribly, and I would do anything to save my dog from a fate like that.
There are places that will do an exploratory and foreign body removal for much less than $9000 (that would be possible with the referral/emergency hospital here, but there are a number of hospitals in my area where it would be around $1000-$1500, all included). Time is not your friend though, and if you want to act at all to save her, you need to act now. The longer you wait, the weaker her general condition becomes, and the less likely successful surgery becomes (often when there is a foreign body, parts of the intestines die, the sooner you act, the less damage there usually is).
Call around to any vets in your area, call shelters and rescues (some of them may either have vets that treat owned dogs for a low cost, or have vets that treat dogs which have been surrendered to them- either would be better for her than no treatment), see if anyone can do the surgery for a reachable fee. Put a post on craigslist, and/or facebook asking for donations (it's not allowed on this forum), you would be surprised at the number of people who will reach out to help an animal they have never met, and if you nail down a vet who will do the surgery, they can call payments in directly to the vet (most people are reluctant to donate to a stranger any other way).
Have you gotten back in contact with the first vet who dispensed the metronidazole? They may be willing to review her xrays and also give an opinion on whether they think it is an intestinal blockage. If both vets say with relative certainty that it is, you can't find any way to do surgery (if she's even still a surgery candidate) and she's only deteriorated thus far, I would consider euthanizing her, as she's more likely to suffer terribly and eventually die rather than improve on her own (syringe feeding is virtually useless if she does have a blockage, since the food can't actually traverse the GI tract). If they have a different opinion, you might see if they have any other suggestions for treatment or diagnostics, while keeping in mind that if it IS a blockage, the clock will still be ticking.
I hope things work out for you and her- this is a hard position to be in as a dog owner