Need Input - My girl licks me after i Brush my teeth - Page 2

Go Back   Dog Forum > Keeping and Caring for Dogs > Dog Health

Need Input - My girl licks me after i Brush my teeth

This is a discussion on Need Input - My girl licks me after i Brush my teeth within the Dog Health forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Dogs category; Originally Posted by Tuxi This is crazy. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my dogs, they are my whole world and I couldn't imagine ...

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2016, 08:01 AM
  #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxi View Post
This is crazy. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my dogs, they are my whole world and I couldn't imagine life without them both BUT I still like to treat them like dogs so they don't think they rule the roost. They are spoilt - within reason.
Your dog 'demands a licking session on a daily basis' - I cant comprehend this.

I think you have an unhealthy relationship with your pooch
I guess i should clarify.......it has not ever been on a "daily" basis...........only on the rare occasion that i get near her on a Saturday or Sunday when i am around the house because i am not working.
I do respect your thoughts tho
vftbertha02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:02 AM
  #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,189
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vftbertha02 View Post
I give her bottled water only and selected from a list of known brands that have no flouride in them..
Well most of the rest of us don't and our dogs are fine. Flouride is toxic in much larger quantities than she'll get from occasionally licking a tiny bit of toothpaste.
Esand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:47 PM
  #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esand View Post
Well most of the rest of us don't and our dogs are fine. Flouride is toxic in much larger quantities than she'll get from occasionally licking a tiny bit of toothpaste.
Here in California i won't even use the water to wash my old pickup, let alone drink it........it's nasty tasting.
vftbertha02 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 09-22-2016, 09:49 PM
  #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,189
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just an FYI, your pickup doesn't mind the taste.
Esand is offline   Reply With Quote
Dog Stairs - Dog Steps - Quality Pet Products
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dogs Teeth Removed without XRays?! Dog Lover at Heart Dog Health 11 02-05-2017 02:49 PM
Bone advice for teeth cleaning Knapman47 Dog Food 24 03-18-2016 03:09 PM
Gum disease in dogs...input appreciated alexes518 Dog Health 10 02-19-2016 07:03 PM
Two rows of baby teeth Red Dog Health 3 11-05-2015 05:09 PM
Vet said dog needs dental work! Michbuggie Dog Health 12 11-02-2015 12:33 AM


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.