11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Boston metro-area, USA
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
| | I'd make a vet-appt ASAP.
we can guess all we like - U need a vet to see her, & tell U precisely what they are, possibly after removing or draining one or more, or doing needle biopsies on all 3.
A needle biopsy withdraws a sample of tissue via a needle, in order to look at it under a microscope - it's a short & simple procedure.
The longer U delay [& the bigger they grow], the longer U wonder - & possibly put her at risk.
If they're malignant, the faster they're out, the less time they have to send seed-cells thru her bloodstream.
If they're benign, getting a diagnosis will relieve Ur worries.
Either way, she's safer when U know.