06-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Belleville, Ontario
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Originally Posted by LuvMyFluff
That looks like it's been bad for quite a while with the amount of swelling and hair loss there is! My first guess would be allergies with a over growth of yeast .....you need to take him to the Vet for treatment with antibiotics, anti fungals, and ear meds............ it could be the kibble you or feeding, or environmental allergies or a combo of both.... but you need to start by a good Vet exam! Those ears look painful (infected)
I second that.. It looks pretty bad so I would definitely have her looked at by at vet so that the spreading stops. If you continue to let it spread then it will be much worse!