I am looking for help in figuring out how to administer my dog's various medications.
- amoxycillan (antibiotic) every 12 hours
- cerenia tablets (anti-nausea) every 12 hours
- sulcrate liquid (ulcer protection) every 12 hours
- Pepcid AC (reducing stomach acids) every 12 hours
- fortiflora (probiotic) once a day
The problem is that I know sulcrate can prevent the absorption of other medications so they have to be somewhat staggered.
But can I give her the other three medications all at the same time? Is that safe?
And when should I administer the fortiflora?
I'm overwhelmed with a very sick dog while I wait for an ultrasound to determine what is going on. Any advice about how to administer these medications so they are most effective would be so appreciated.
Thanks in advance.