07-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Join Date: Jul 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
24 eggs, beaten
8 Large potatoes
8 Large sweet potatoes
1lb green beans
1. Heat your grill, to medium heat. Heat a frying pan over a low heat.
2. When the oil is warmed through, pour in your eggs and make the omelette as you would normally do.
3. Just as the omelet is beginning to set, scatter the vegetables over the omelet to warm through
4. For the final 30 seconds or so, place the pan under the grill and the omelet will ‘soufflé’ up a little.
5. Remove from the grill, tip on to a plate and fold. When the omelette has cooled, slice into mouth-sized strips – OLE!!
Protein- 24% fat- 3%
Makes about 10 cups