11-07-2009, 04:41 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hmmm I thought so . Because your description at first-I'm like-your dog is NOT OK!! But obviously if he's still breathing etc, it's probably different then I interpreted.
I got from your post that it was total trouble breathing-like an obstruction or anaphylaxis BUT Now that you update sounds like a cough. Maybe allergies, bordatello (kennel cough) flu...
I think you could wait until Monday MAYBE -I mean keep a BIG eye on your pup but you could maybe wait until normal vet hours. I would NOT just leave it though-defo needs a vet hands down.
Keep us posted please!!